The Miami International GuitART Festival welcomes vendors to register for the 2016 MIGF Luthiers Expo, where the luthiers and guitar shops will present their guitars, music, and other related products to our participants who will be coming from all around the world. Our participants will have a chance to meet their future luthiers, try their excellent hand-built guitars, and even buy one!
The Luthiers Expo will be held in the Frost Art Museum Café area located next to the FIU School of Music. The museum will also be having a special exhibition “The Shakespeare’s First Folio” during the festival and will be attracting even more people to the Expo. We hope to meet and host many talented luthiers and music vendors in our festival.
- The Luthiers Expo will be held in the first floor Café area of the FIU Frost Art Museum.
- Space reservation deadline is January 5, 2016. Registration form, contract, and payment must all be received by this date.
- Registration for a full table ($300) or a half table ($200) will give luthiers/vendors a booth at the Luthiers Expo. This includes space for your instruments and other merchandise, a full or half standard banquet table (6’L x 30″W), playing space for prospective buyers, and one Festival Pass to attend all festival events.
- Optional assistant passes may be purchased at $60 each, which also includes one Festival Pass to attend all festival events.
- To register and reserve your booth and assistant pass, please contact the festival director via Contact Form.
- Space is limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis upon processing of payment.
- After the registration and payment, your table space will be confirmed and your name listing and website link will be placed on the MIGF website, as well as in the 2016 Festival Program Book (if materials are submitted by the deadline of January 5, 2016).
- A complimentary table with special placement at the Expo is provided for our sponsors at Diamond and Platinum levels. To become a sponsor, see our Support page.
Schedule and Vendor Hours
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
10:00 am – 1:00 pm Set-up for exhibitors.
1:00 – 5:00 pm Luthiers Expo begins.
Thursday, February 25 through Saturday, February 27, 2016
10:00 am – 5:00 pm Luthiers Expo continues.
Sunday, February 28, 2016
12:00 – 3:00 pm Luthiers Expo ends.
3:00 – 5:00 pm Closing and taking down all exhibits.
To register for the 2016 MIGF Luthiers Expo, please contact the festival director via Contact Form.
Equal Opportunity/Access Employer and Institution
TDD via FRS 1-800-955-8771
To request materials in accessible format, sign language interpreters, and/or any disability accommodation, please contact the FIU’s Office of Equal Opportunity Programs & Diversity (EOPD) at 305-348-2785 two weeks in advance to initiate your request.