Thursday, February 24, 2022
6:00 pm EST
2022 MIGF Festival Pass
is available to attend all festival events at a single reduced price: $100 general, $70 senior/FIU faculty, staff, & alumni, $30 student
Nikita was born in Vladivostok in 1993. At the age of 6 he started to play the guitar at Nadezhda Bushuyeva. He graduated musical school and the College named A. Murov at Yuri Kuzin , Honored Worker of Culture of the Russian Federation, in Novosibirsk. In 2021 he graduated the Russian Gnesin’s Academy with honors, in the class of Honored Artist of the Russian Federation, professor Nikolai Komolyatov. Nikita works as a teacher in the music school «Guitardo» and in the College of Culture and Arts of Himky city . Currently he lives and works in Moscow.
Nikita is winner of more than 30 national and international competitions, including:
• International Competition – «Miami International GuitArt Festival Concert Artist Performance Competition» – 1st place and the guitar prize (Miami, USA 2021)
• International Competition «17th Altamira Gorizia Guitar Competition» – 2st place (Gorizia, Italy 2020)
• International Competition “Classical Guitar” – 1st place and the main prize of competition (Novosibirsk, Russia 2020)
• International Competition «New Generation»– 1st place and main prize of competition (Perm’ 2021)
• International competition “Russian and classical guitar” – 1st place and main prize (Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia 2021)
• International competition “De guitare d’Antony” – 1st place and a public’s award (France, Antony 2018)
• Four times was gold medalist of the Delphic Games of Russia: in Novosibirsk (2013), Orel (2015), Perm’ (2016), Yekaterinburg (2017)
• Five times got premio of the President of Russian Federation.
Nikita played solo concerts in Russia: in Moscow, Novosibirsk, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Chelyabinsk, Barnaul. His performances held at the best concert stages of the country: the Great Hall of the Gnessin’s Academy, the State Academic Chapel of St. Petersburg, the Great Hall of the Rostropoviche’s Philharmonic (Nizhny-Novgorod), as well as the Tyumen’s, Novosibirsk’s, Barnaul’s Philharmonics, the large hall of the Academy of Music (ESMUC) in Barcelona (Spain), Jerson Antony’s School of Music (France), Cervantese’s Theater (Spain, Petrer)
He performed with the famous orchestras: Russian Academic Orchestra of Novosibirsk, Small Symphony Orchestra “Novosibirsk”, Orchestra of Russian folk instruments of the Glinka Conservatory (Novosibirsk), Symphony Orchestra “Music viva” (Moscow), Symphony Orchestra “Russian Philharmonic” (Moscow) and others.
He took master classes at such outstanding performers as: Aniello Desiderio (Italy), Marchen Dilla (Poland), Ricardo Gallien (Spain), Fabio Zanon (Brazil), Artem Dervoed (Russia), Rovshan Mamedkuliev (Russia).
Nikita conducts active educational activities: records CDs, gives master classes, is invited to the jury, is the author of the project “Music for Children” (Moscow). Since 2017 he has become a representative of D’Addario Company.