The Miami International GuitART Festival welcomes luthiers to register for the 2023 MIGF Luthiers Expo, where the luthiers and guitar shops will present their guitars, music, and other related products to our participants who will be coming from all around the world. Our participants will have a chance to meet their future luthiers, try their excellent hand-built guitars, and even buy one! We hope to meet and host many talented luthiers and music vendors in our festival.
- The Luthiers Expo will be held in the Instrumental Hall of the Herbert and Nicole Wertheim Performing Arts Center in February 19, 25, and 26, 2023 from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Space reservation deadline is February 10, 2023. Registration form, contract, and payment must all be received by this date.
- Registration for a table ($250) will give luthiers/vendors a booth at the Luthiers Expo. This includes space for your instruments and other merchandise, a full standard banquet table (6’L x 30″W), playing space for prospective buyers, and one Festival Pass to attend all festival events.
- Optional assistant passes may be purchased at $50 each, which also includes one Festival Pass to attend all festival events.
- To register and reserve your booth and assistant pass, please contact the festival director via Contact Form.
- Space is limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis upon processing of payment.
- After the registration and payment, your table space will be confirmed and your name listing and website link will be placed on the MIGF website, as well as in the 2023 Festival Program Book (if materials are submitted by January 18, 2023).
- A complimentary table with special placement at the Expo is provided for our sponsors at Diamond and Platinum levels. To become a sponsor, see our Support page.