The Miami International GuitART Festival welcomes vendors to register for the 2018 MIGF Luthiers Expo, where the luthiers and guitar shops will present their guitars, music, and other related products to our participants who will be coming from all around the world. Our participants will have a chance to meet their future luthiers, try their excellent hand-built guitars, and even buy one! We hope to meet and host many talented luthiers and music vendors in our festival.
- The Luthiers Expo will be held in the Instrumental Hall of the Herbert and Nicole Wertheim Performing Arts Center.
- Space reservation deadline is January 10, 2017. Registration form, contract, and payment must all be received by this date.
- Registration for a full table ($300) or a half table ($200) will give luthiers/vendors a booth at the Luthiers Expo. This includes space for your instruments and other merchandise, a full or half standard banquet table (6’L x 30″W), playing space for prospective buyers, and one Festival Pass to attend all festival events.
- Optional assistant passes may be purchased at $60 each, which also includes one Festival Pass to attend all festival events.
- To register and reserve your booth and assistant pass, please contact the festival director via Contact Form.
- Space is limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis upon processing of payment.
- After the registration and payment, your table space will be confirmed and your name listing and website link will be placed on the MIGF website, as well as in the 2018 Festival Program Book (if materials are submitted by January 10, 2017).
- A complimentary table with special placement at the Expo is provided for our sponsors at Diamond and Platinum levels. To become a sponsor, see our Support page.
Schedule and Vendor Hours
Friday, February 23, 2018
12:00 – 1:00 pm Set-up for exhibitors.
1:00 – 6:00 pm Luthiers Expo begins.
Saturday, February 24, 2018
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Luthiers Expo continues.
Sunday, February 25, 2018
9:00 am – 5:00 pm Luthiers Expo ends.
5:00 – 6:00 pm Closing and taking down all exhibits.